Day trips are the best way to check out France. There are so many worthy Looking places where with your family or kids one can have best time. An early departure can make you to enjoy so many places and enjoy a lot.
- CALAIS- this is an obvious choice as it is short crossing time
- Eiffel Tower, Paris Moulin Rouge show and Seine River Cruise- You can also enjoy anyone out of this.
- Boulogne-sur-mer- nausicaa- France’s National Sea discovery centre in Boulogne-Sur-mer, Why not try this Northern France’s most popular tourist attraction. We recommend a stroll around the architectural beauty of Boulogne’s old ramparts, before sampling the local cuisine in one of the town’s great cafés or restaurants.( approximately 45 minutes from Calais)
- St Omer- less than 30 miles from Calais The Flemish town of Saint-Omer stands on a hillside on the edge of the River Aa marshes. The large square in the town holds a weekly market on Saturday mornings, selling fresh local produce. A branch of the river runs through the lower part of the town and a boat trip is an ideal way of seeing the 13th Century Abbey.
- Le Touquet- during the summer months, Le Touquet’s miles of sandy golden beaches is best visited. The more adventurous can experience the thrill of sand yachting on one of the longest beaches in Northern France.